Strength & Conditioning and On-Ice Hockey Development
Spring Strength & Conditioning April 3 until June 30 *Start anytime
Summer High Performance Hockey On and Off-Ice Development July 3 – Sept 4th*
*Customize your off-season and start/finish anytime
Better has no Off-Season!
Everyone has different goals, personal needs and unique schedules throughout the off-season. We can work with you to come up with a plan that fits YOUR needs, addresses your goals, and fits your schedule.
We strive to focus on individual needs, even within a small group training environment. This means customizing specific training paremetres, adjusting for specific injury issues, or coming up with a schedule that adjusts around other camps and pre-season programs, vacation time or, most importantly specific individual development needs.
Spring Hockey Foundations Off-Ice Strength & Conditioning April 3 – June 30th *start anytime
The Spring Hockey Foundations sessions will help each player re-set their athletic engines following the season. Spring is the perfect time to build a progression of mobility, stability, athleticism, strength and energy system conditioning to set each player up for the demands of more dynamic, complex and intensive summer training on and off the ice.
Spring Hockey Development Groups, Pricing & Schedules
- Tuesdays and\or Thursdays 4-5pm
- Full Program – 13 Weeks Only $375 + HST
- Price – 2x per week = $15/session ; 1x per week $18/session + HST
- Packages sold in sessions packages/seasonal blocks
- Tuesdays, Thursdays 5-6; Saturdays 12-1pm
- Full Program – 13 Weeks Only $575 + HST
- Price – 1x/week $20\session 2x or more $15/session + HST
- Packages sold in session packages or seasonal blocks
- Mon/Wed/Fri 3:30-4:45 and 5-6:15pm
- Saturdays 10:30-11:45am
- Full Program – 13 Weeks $675 + HST
- Price – 1-2x/week $25/; 3-4/week $18/+ HST
- Packages sold in session packages or seasonal blocks
New to Move365? We make it easy to start moving everyday with your First Week FREE!
Let us help you customize your off-season program. Tell us what YOU need and we will work with you to make it work for you.
Summer Hockey Strength & Conditioning and On-Ice Development
The summer offers the perfect combination of time and opportunity to prepare players for the season.
It is essential to plan carefully, prepare properly, and follow a purposeful, progressive program coached by experienced team of strength & conditioning and hockey specialists.
Our goal is to ensure every athlete gets to the season healthy, ready to perform at a high level and stays that way throughout this unique season.
The Move365 Hockey Performance Program is much more than just strength training, it is a fully coached, progressive program designed to help each player improve all aspects of hockey performance including strength & conditioning, speed, agility and quickness focused athletic development, on-ice development, performance nutrition as well as injury prevention and rehabilitation.
Head of Hockey Development, Coach Steve Giovannini has a passion for hockey that is un-precedented and his experience coaching on the ice and in the weight room will be a huge asset to every athlete.
Move365 Hockey Performance Programs will focus on developing and enhancing:
- Stability/mobility (hips, shoulders and core focus)
- Athletic Development (speed, agility, reactivity, change of direction….)
- Athletic Strength & Explosive Power
- On-ice hockey skill, speed and skating performance
- Shift specific energy system development (skill execution under fatigue)
Summer High Performance Hockey Program
Hockey Performance Groups
- Pro/College/Junior Elite
Hockey Performance On-Ice Development
– 2x per week x 75 mins on-ice development sessions
Move365 On-Ice Hockey Performance sessions are not hockey practice, they are hockey development. Sessions will be held at Oshawa Tribute Centre.
On-ice sessions will be at the Oshawa Tribute Centre. Sessions will take place Monday and Wednesday with details to be clarified and confirmed ASAP.
Parking for Tribute will be at the back of the building in the main lot but you must enter the building from Gate 1 at the front where the check-in is set up.
SUMMER STRENGTH & CONDITIONING GROUPS – Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
- OHL/College/Pro Group A 7:45-9:15am
- OHL/College/Pro Group B 10:30am-12pm
- U15-U17 Group A 2-3:30pm
- U13-U14 Mon, Wed, Thurs 1-2pm*
*Evening Groups also available for ages 9-11, 12-13 and 14-18 in our Athlete Development groups.
All Hockey Performance sessions are coached in small groups, with attention to individual needs.
Full 8 Week On and Off-Ice Program $1800 + HST
Full Spring & Summer On and Off-Ice Development Bundle = $2500 + HST* (Save $500 before March 21st)
*U13-U15 8 Week Off-Ice Development Program $450 + HST
Summer HKY Strength & Conditioning Fees (4x per week) = $140/week + HST
On-Ice Development Fees (2x per week) = $110/week + HST
Customize Your Off-Season – Weekly rates will be adjusted for 3+ weeks.
*Family Rate available at 10% discount for same family
Want to experience Move365 first? Book a trial class session
Please CONTACT US us to register or for more details.
- High Performance Athlete Training (and Custom Small Groups)
- High Performance Team Training (and Custom Small Groups)
- Youth Personal Training and Small Group Programs
- Holistic Nutritional workshops & nutritional coaching DETAILS HERE
- Injury Rehab, Athletic Therapy, Physiotherapy, & Massage with ESMC
Please CONTACT US for more details on programs, COVID protocols, schedules or to register.