Strength & Conditioning and On-Ice Hockey Development
We are Back! JULY 19 – SEPT 4th*
*or whenever your team/camps get rolling
With the hockey season, and every sport season, wiped out in 2020, we are excited to finally be able to focus on re-starting the off-season preparation for 2021.
The pandemic has affected everyone’s mental and physical health, and taken away the opportunity to perform at any level of sport. This summer is NOT a just a chance to return to normal, it is an opportunity to prepare for the challenges of a new season, to prove to yourself that you can meet those challenges, and to prove to everyone that you can exceed them.
It is a chance, not just to play again, but to Play Better!
We are now in Step 3 of re-opening!
Customize Your Off-Season
Everyone has different goals, personal needs and unique schedules throughout the summer. Let’s work together to come up with a plan that fits YOUR needs. Our goal is to focus as much as possible on individual needs, even within a small group training environment. This means customizing specific training paremetres, adjusting for specific injury issues, or coming up with a schedule that adjusts around other camps and pre-season programs, vacation time or, most importantly specific individual development needs.
Tell us what YOU need and we will work with you to make it work for you.
Hockey Strength & Conditioning and On-Ice Development
Usually, the summer offers the perfect combination of time and opportunity to prepare players for the season. This year, our off-season is a little shorter than usual so the temptation will be to train too much, too hard, too soon.
It is more important than ever to plan carefully, prepare properly, and follow a purposeful, progressive program coached by experienced team of strength & conditioning and hockey specialists.
Our goal is to ensure every athlete gets to the season healthy, ready to perform at a high level and stays that way throughout this unique season.
The Move365 Hockey Performance Program is much more than just strength training, it is a fully coached, progressive program designed to help each player improve all aspects of hockey performance.
We are excited to welcome back Coach Steve Giovannini to the Move365 team just in time to help the re-launch the Hockey Performance program on and off the ice for 2021. Steve has a passion for hockey that is un-precedented and his experience coaching on the ice and in the weight room will be a huge asset to every athlete training with us this summer.
Summer Move365 Hockey Performance Programs will focus on developing and enhancing:
- Stability/mobility (hips, shoulders and core focus)
- Athletic Development (speed, agility, reactivity, change of direction….)
- Athletic Strength & Explosive Power
- On-ice hockey skill, speed and skating performance
- Shift specific energy system development (skill execution under fatigue)
Hockey Performance Groups
Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri 8-9:15 – ongoing
Strength & Conditioning Schedule – M/W/F evenings 4-5:15 or 5:30-6:45 and/or Saturday 10:30-11:45am
Hockey Performance On-Ice Development
2x per week x 75 mins on-ice development sessions
Move365 On-Ice Hockey Performance sessions are not hockey practice, they are hockey development. Sessions will be held at Oshawa Tribute Centre.
We are excited to get rolling with our on-ice development sessions and protocols starting Friday July 23rd.
The majority of on-ice sessions will be at the Oshawa Tribute Centre on the MAIN BOWL (unless otherwise communicated).Most sessions will take place Monday and Friday with a few exceptions to be clarified as the summer progresses.
Bantam/Midget group 11:45-1 *Aug 20 9:30-10:45
OHL/College/Pro group 1-2:15pm *Aug 20 10:45-12
The arenas have strict Covid protocols and regulations that must be followed as well as their own Covid screening process that must be followed for each session. The full protocol list is attached here in addition to the following summary:
Parking for Tribute will be at the back of the building in the main lot but you must enter the building from Gate 1 at the front where the check-in is set up. From there you will head to our designated “Change Zone” to out on skates. Bags etc can be left under the chair here. Water bottles are permitted on the benches. No other outside food or beverages in the building please.
The Tribute Screening procedure is a self-screening questionnaire
- This can be done up to two hours prior to arriving or on site by scanning a QR code.
- The link is found on their website through the Together Again pop up which you can access here – https://www.tributecommunitiescentre.com/togetheragain (this link will be available 2 hours before the ice time)
- PLEASE fill out individually, every time you come. If guardian present. Guardian can fill if you are under 18 player.
- You must show the green checkmark/timestamp to enter. If you receive a red x, please speak to security.
- Please arrive 20 mins before ice time in order to check-in with screening, to make your way to the appropriate rink and get your skates on and ready to go.
- Dressing rooms and showers are CLOSED at this time so players are to arrive and leave the arena “half dressed” This means all gear with the exception of skates are on when entering the building. There are washrooms available if required.
- Everyone must leave the building immediately following the session
- On-ice drills/play is NOT limited
- Guardian rule is now a one for one spectator rule. Please keep additional family members at home. One spectator can watch per player.
- Masks are to be worn in the building at all times and everyone must maintain a distance of 2 metres apart, except when on the ice
- Please note there is a no in and out of the building policy at this time
Elite Performance Group (OHL/College/Pro) – 1-2:15pm
Bantam-Midget Elite Group 11:45am-1pm
Confirmed Dates: July (hoping to start July 19th but waiting for confirmation from the rink), 23, 26, 30 – Aug 6, 9, 13, 16, 20. We are also expecting to add a few more days in Aug and as things open up.
All Hockey Performance sessions are coached in small groups, with attention to individual needs. Each person has their own dedicated space to move, lift and learn and we follow all recommended COVID protocols.
Weekly Rates *
HKY Strength & Conditioning Fees (4x per week) = $120/week + HST
On-Ice Development Fees (2x per week) = $45/session + HST
Customize Your Off-Season – Weekly rates will be adjusted for 3+ weeks.
*Family Rate available at 10% discount for same family
Want to experience Move365 first? Book a trial class session
Please CONTACT US us to register or for more details.
- High Performance Athlete Training (and Custom Small Groups)
- High Performance Team Training (and Custom Small Groups)
- Youth Personal Training and Small Group Programs
- Holistic Nutritional workshops & nutritional coaching DETAILS HERE
- Injury Rehab, Athletic Therapy, Physiotherapy, & Massage with ESMC
Please CONTACT US for more details on programs, COVID protocols, schedules or to register.